Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Love..Blah Blah Blah

In college I used to like my anatomy textbook more then dating. I used to feel sick to my stomach very often from "romance overload". I used to stay up late with my friends, because they were way more fun at night. I used to come to the decision quite often..that love was lame. That love was "for the birds" as some would say..
But then something very eventful happened..I was invited to join this team:

And now my slippers are kissing birds..

And our rug looks like this...

And we eat off heart plates and sit in matching chairs..

And I homemade hearts so our apartment can feel loved even though we are a little bit poor at the time..(Thanks Shayna :)

And we hurry home as fast as we can so we can sit by ourselves on our couch as close as we can and eat pink frosted brownies with valentines sprinkles (that aren't as cute as they sound because I am a horrible brownie froster.)

And today home all by myself I took a little look around. And I came to the conclusion that love is not lame. And it is definitely not for the birds. Being semi poor and crappy frosted brownies are actually much more lame..
cheesy?? ya but I'm okay with that. for this month only.

Happy Valentines Day to all little love birds!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! seriously the CUTEST thing ever! love birds is the right way to go :) SO CUTE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! hahahaha love your apartment! i want your slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Valentines Day stuff! I love being married and never having to worry about having a Valentine each year. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, you seriously have the cutest blog ever! It is one of my favorite ones to read! You are just so cute! I love all of the valentines decorations and the slippers! Hope you guys are doing Great!

    ReplyDelete