Friday, February 19, 2010

Bahamas gone bad..

My brilliant sister signed us up for the Valentines Day Massacre..presented by 97.1 a radio station in Salt Lake City. It consisted of 97 women diving into a cake full of all kinds of prizes..the grandest being a 5,000 dollar wedding ring. WE went with very hopes of selling the ring on ebay and flying to the Bahamas..or someone even closely as cool as that

This face is pre-disappointment.
l



Sadly for me, Jaimee got disqualified being 7 months pregnant (obviously).
But I tried my hardest..I almost got my head taken off.


I am sad to face the truth about how un-intimidating I look in this picture..



Looking back on it I can't figure out how I even had the liberty to be disappointed. My mom reminded me that both of us girls never collected one single egg at any childhood easter egg hunt..and when I played basketball my happiest moments were without the ball in my hands. Aggresive behavior is not my specialty...we all have our personal talents right?

Will I be there next year?? Umm, of course. Will the Bahamas still be around? Right when we got in the car to leave Shawn said..girl you tried your best.
We all know what that means.

6 comments:

  1. Okay this is obviously my favorite post! haha I can't believe you did that! THe part about b-ball and the easter eggs made it even better. Remember when you stole the ball and then gave it back in little league? Anyways way to go champ! haha I love what your hubby said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family thinks this story is the funniest thing they have ever heard, just so you know! Loved the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny. I love that you are the way you are. You are so sweet and you really can't be mean even if you try. And by the way you are beautiful! I always thought that you were so pretty but seriously I am loving the dark hair and you just glow. I miss you and if you need anything, I will bake or do anything for the shower just let me know. kenzieprice@hotmail.com. Love ya and I am excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I've never heard of such a thing. I would've done that with you in a heart beat, but sadly, I think I probably would've taken everyone out! hahaha and not on purpose either... you know me.
    Ash

    ReplyDelete