Monday, April 26, 2010

Our new obsession....

We have been loving that baby after baby has been joining our family. We love holding them, but handing them back when they cry is always nice too. We love being an Aunt and Uncle again and again. We will have one new niece and 3 new nephews all in about 6 weeks time...

A week ago today we met our newest niece, Sophie Grace Griffith. She is seriously so adorable, she is teeny tiny with the most perfect features I have ever seen.

It was so nice to have my mom here!! I loved being able to stop by and see Jaimee and my mom on my days off. I have a feeling I am going to love the fact that Jaimee isn't working right now so I have some company when I'm not working and Shawn is at school. I miss living by my family much more then usual now-I am doing everything in my power to get them moved down here! Even Abby has grown up sooo much. She is hilarious and thinks she owns the world. Which she should. Tyler and Shawn love when she comes down this picture is pretty typical..Abby loves it.

I love this little girl and already feel like we are so lucky to know her. I can't wait to watch her grow up, and see how much more cute she becomes every single day. I couldn't possibly love her anymore then I do. Thanks little Soph for joining the family!!


Also a quick shout out to the rest of our gang of nieces and nephews..We have princess Olivia with her faithful brother little Henry who we miss so much in Texas, we have perfect Kylee in Arizona who we have worshiped since we met her, and we have Beckam who is completely adorable and has kept us company this last month until Sophie arrived. Every time we see any of them we wonder how any kids could possibly be more cute then them. More babies are coming from Shawn's sister and my step sister within the next few weeks. We are thankful for our family and we love them ALL so much!!

hmm and the question of the day..are Shawn and Ashley baby hungry??? Maybe, maybe not. It's our little secret.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is adorable! Being an aunt & uncle is the best huh? Those were our favorite titles until we became parents! Although I'm still obsessed with my nieces & nephews! As far as being baby hungry...I'm guessing Shawn is still being stubborn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww it sounds like you are getting a little baby hungry! When's baby allen gonna be on it's way??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Tell Jamie congrats!
    ...and P.S.I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little niece is so cute! what a doll, if you are baby hungry I dont blame you with a cute little bug like that around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she?! Haha babies are so fun! And my vote is YES to an addition to the Allen family :)Being parents is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete