Thursday, July 23, 2009

J*ME



this is my first ever successful picture posted!!
It's all I could find-but I had to do it.
Happy birthday to Jaimee!! 23 I can't believe it. I feel so bad I have been so stressed this summer that I have been far far less then an amazing sister. I had to remind myself just all the reasons I love my sister so SO Very much.

Here's to Jaima..
who by some miracle got me on to the JV cheer squad without any cheer skills whatsoever. honestly none.
who taught me to read before kindergarten
who has adopted herself as the number one planner of my wedding
who split the toilet with me half and half from age 2-6 :)
who spit water in my face every night before bed for at least 5 years
who never fails to make me laugh
who packed up my car and moved me away from home for the very first time
who left me homesick and crying at age 21 and came back the next day to make sure it was alright
who pathetically played the violin with me one too many times in church until we finally gave up
who assisted in getting off my baby chub..when I was 15.
who can eat all the treats in the world and never gain one pound
who I will eventually run a half marathon with..no matter what.
who I will live in the same state as until the day I die
who completely keeps me sane

who I love LOVE LOVE..

Here's to more or less my twin sista..happy bday jaim!

5 comments:

  1. Girl im so glad i found your blog! Im so happy for you good luck with the wedding! oh and kevy is also at the U doing pre med so our boys just might run into each other some time! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post ASH! you are the best sister. Those things are soo funny. I like the toilet one the best. I am so glad you and Shawn are going to live right by us! We love you guys. Hope your having fun in IDaho!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what sucks about having all our friends deleted accidentally? you have to re-do it. yep. it's the truth. you'll have to go to all your friend's blogs and re-do the blog list. annoying. i sorry girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pretty girl, blog me your email address asap so we can be friends! i'm going private!

    ReplyDelete