Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring?

Spring is creeping it's way back in.
My favorite part of Sugar house is beginning to come back to me.
I love these trees. They cover the streets just so perfectly..I wonder how long they have been here. Whoever planted them was genius! Of course it reminds me of a quote from my good friend Anne (of the island at that point, I believe) but I'll spare it.


We took a little sunday stroll around the block to celebrate the nice weather over easter weekend.
The easter bunny came to visit us, in the very best (and cheapest) way he (or she?) knew how. We must have been good little Allen boys and a girl this year. Shawn was surprised, I was proud. It could've been better, but I think the bunny gets better with age, and probably finances.

Shawn's mom spoiled us with a package, including a little Arizona Diamondbacks baseball outfit for little Allen. She is the very best. And so is he, he deserves a baseball outfit. Now Shawn is imagining taking his three week old to a DBacks game before the season ends..we need to chat about that one.

We colored easter eggs with good friends.
I worked, and dressed up a little teeny tiny for his first easter in this crazy world.
We laughed about the fact that our little babe wants us to make sure we know he exists at all times. Whenever we are deep in conversation he reminds us he is to be included. His cute little legs have mastered a swift kick. Don't worry little guy, trust me we know you're there :)

And sometimes lately, I am guilty of daydreaming about a paradise like this where time doesn't exist and we are away from schedules of any kind. Right now Shawn's schedule is really tight, I have to pencil myself in. We are on the countdown it's finals week!


I love spring, we have been celebrating new life this spring. In every way shape and form. Happy Easter and Springtime and love life time to anyone and everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest girl ever! That was so very cute and I am so excited for you to have your cute little boy!! You sound like you are doing so good and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you so much! You guys remind me of Ryan and me. I love the Diamond Back outfit. He is a loved little boy already. I miss you and really want to come down and have a girls day. You have to come! Love you.

    ReplyDelete