Monday, March 28, 2011

23 whole weeks..

Time is just flying right on by! I feel like I can't keep up with it. I swear just yesterday we found out we were having a baby..now we are over half way-only 16.5 weeks left! I'm starting to be a little bit sad thinking that the one on one time I have all day everyday with this little mystery baby is ever going to come to an end. I spend almost all my time thinking about him, imagining him and wondering what he is doing when I feel a little flutter inside.
I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous..what's new? I get nervous for everything big in my life..Life is scary, and it's a huge thought that a little baby will be here under our supervision.



As time flies by we wish we could push pause-on the anticipation of such a great blessing, on the teeny tiny flutters that I finally started noticing last week..maybe on the times Shawn tells me I look pretty right before I'm about to break down because my jeans won't do up.. The whole excitement of having a baby, and the whole experience that has came along with it so far means the world to me-now I just need to work on a little bit of bravery.
we love life at the moment, it has been very good to us. We are taking the whole adventure one day at a time..
Can't wait to teach our little boy, the joy of life's adventures. In his room, above his crib will be this:

"Whenever Possible, Choose Adventure."

Please hurry up little baby, and slow down all at the same time!
There is a big huge world here waiting for your little footprints..

6 comments:

  1. Ash!! You are adorable! Seriously you look great. I feel the same way. Like time is going by so fast. (except for the last couple of weeks that i feel like are DRAGGING) I am glad that you are feeling good. Don't be nervous... you're going to be a great Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I'm SO excited to meet this little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you my dear are BEAUTIFUL! your need to have like 10 babies, so cute! cant wait to see pictures of that handsome baby boy!:D maybe if I am luck I will get to meet him someday. hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you Ash!! Your going to be such a great mom. Now we just need the next 16 weeks to fly by so I can come meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And it was so fun to see you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!!! BABY!!! that is so awesome - i am excited for you. CUTE belly

    ReplyDelete