Monday, July 5, 2010

Big Huge OLD..23


So my best friend in the whole world turned 23 this week! I can't even believe we are in our mid-twenties, it actually sounds depressing when I say it that way. I had to post a few pictures from his special day. I am extremely lucky to have him around in my daily life. I think about how lucky I am when I pick up his shoes and his backpack, and his calculator after school-because I know he works so hard on his homework and in class. I think I'm lucky when he picks me up from work, or when we go out to dinner, or when I make him dinner-because I love having someone I love to make dinner for. I think about how lucky I am when I fold his laundry, or start laughing really hard, or come home to him waiting up ready to talk. I secretly think I'm lucky when I rinse out his cereal bowls, and put away the remote because I know he will somehow return the favor..I appreciate how hard he works all the time, and I am extremely lucky to be his wife.



I am very happy that he was born 23 short years ago..can't wait until 53, 73..and 93?? Who knows..either way it's lucky me.

This is blurry but this is the birthday boy in his cute birthday shirt


I could go on..but I'll spare you. We had a fun day on his birthday we went swimming, went out to dinner with family and friends and spent the day and night together..what else could we ask for. happy birthday buddy ol pal :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday Shawny Boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are having fun in Arizona! You two are cute as ever! Happy late birthday to shawn!

    ReplyDelete