Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls Only

We have had many family fun times that have either accidentally or on purpose ended up being girls only. Pink shower curtains in the bathroom, all girl lunches, shopping trips, dance dress shopping, girl movies, on and on and on. Because we are so used to a life where girls rule- we were even more excited this weekend to get together once again with all our favorite girls and celebrate the coming of our newest member to the girls only club.





In only a few short weeks baby girl Griffith will put on her tutu and join us for girl time. We couldn't be more excited...Lori and I threw the shower. With a little help (or a lot) from my mom it turned out so very adorable and we were extremely proud :) Lori is half aunt and half sister to us. She has thrown a million showers for our family-we are so grateful to have her as our trusty dependable aunt/friend/sister all in one.
My mom made the cute hot pink tutu in these pictures!! She is getting pretty good at making them if anyone ever needs one :)


Pink, sparkles, polka dots and bows all in one-what more could a baby girl ask for









We do have husbands, but they are very cooperative. So..until someone has a baby boy-when we go to Rexburg to visit-girls rule. boys drool.

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics up top of just the girls!! That's exciting your sis is getting close to having her! Baby Griffeth will probably need a cousin... you better get on that girl! :)haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUte post ASh!! I love how you can edit your pics and your new header is way cute. That really was fun and turned out so cute You guys are the best.

    Love ya!
    Jaima

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Very Cute! I know how the girl only thing is... Thats how it is at my house too and we just lost one of the boys so they are way way out numbered! That is so exciting about the new baby it will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about not knowing my blog existed; I'm pretty sure I didn't know you were married... Anyways, how's working in peds? I miss the NICU so much. I'm working family practice office right now... yuck. Hope you're having fun with all of your little nieces and nephews etc. Babies are great! You should get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you commented on my blog! It's so fun to see all your adventures! I hope Team Allen is doing great! We are having our baby on Monday... Crazy! So soon life will drastically change... You're next! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley!!! So, I loved reading yopur blog. I had a few minutes and read everything I could. Your life seems so adventureous and exciting! Thats the way it should be! I am glad things are going well!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete