Sunday, June 13, 2010

The bad with the GOOD

Current Chaos: (Honestly-you can't hear about Shawn and Ashley aka the one, the only, A-team-without a lil bit of chaos) See look:

Finally got everything moved out and stored in my dad's basement..

Left on a last minute 7 day Alaskan cruise that we lucked into with Shawn's parents (I'll post all about it later)

Forgot to keep out the birth certificates when we packed..(my fault)

Drove straight from Seattle to Arizona (25 hours) after the cruise.

Job interview in Phoenix. HAd to drive myself and almost had a heart attack.

Three days later driving CLEAR back up to UT with Shawn's little brother to work three 12 hour shifts before starting work in AZ.

Small dramatic mishap on the way up..Waiting to hear just how bad the car damage is.

Been away from Shawn for 5 days..longest we have ever gone (i've been a little cranky..)

So I haven't been sleeping well worrying about insurance, replaying the accident, air mattress at my sisters, being away from home (my Arizona home that is)..but today I realized although chaos basically defines Shawn and I way too well, and it is far too consistently company in our home..I don't mind. Without chaos our lives may get boring..plenty of adventures would be missing-so what. We will take the bad with the good I suppose, what else can you do?

That's all I have today..until life calms down just a little and I can post some pictures of our wonderful trip. For now I am loving the few bonus days I get with Jaimee and sophie! Sophie gets cuter by the day and has grown soo much already..
Thanks to our wonderful amazing family and friends..we have the best family they helped us move, helped us settle in, shipped over night birth certificates to Seattle, the list is neverending..hope everyone is having an amazing summer!

6 comments:

  1. We miss you! (And I'm so glad you guys are both ok by the way.) So excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all miss you and can't wait to have you back! Shawn loves his mom, but I'm just not really who he wants to hang out with all the time! I can tell he really misses you. Rook when you get back, and the women will dominate! (hopefully...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you two are so funny. I hope the accident wasn't too bad and everyone was ok. If you get a spare second and want to grab a snack or some Cafe Rio let me know. I'd love to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ashley!!! This is Megan Bland. Sounds like you're all settled and moved in. Still in Mesa right?? We need to go to lunch!!! Call me any time. Random work schedule (still, you and I both know how that goes), but I'm home basically all summer. You're only 30ish minutes from me...call me and we'll meet up! 801-824-4291. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA ha Ash your Blog is always so funn to read! I miss you. Sounds like your doing good aside from all the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet the cruise was amazing. By the way you might be a little bit ditsy (I am not being mean), but you are an amazing person. I can't believe all that you do. And you are so positive and fun through it all. I love reading all of your posts and I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete